Keep clothes so that it does not lose its attractiveness, and it was always easy to find the right outfit. But what will it be – a few nails driven into the wall, or a stylish and elegant floor hanger ? A floor clothes hanger can become not only a functional object, but also an important element of the interior, adding notes of a certain style and charm to it.
Pros and cons of outdoor hangers
The main drawback of the floor structure is its questionable stability, especially for inexpensive products. But if you plan in advance what kind of things the future hanger will be used for, it is possible to choose a qualitative, sufficiently stable and safe model.
Advantages of floor hangers:
- Mobility. This part can easily be moved to another place. If you have made a rearrangement, repair, added a new element of the interior to the room or vice versa – have freed up space from unnecessary things, perhaps now the hanger will look more harmoniously elsewhere.
- Lack of installation work. When installing a wall hanger, wall holes are often required that damage the decorative coating. When dismantling, the holes will be visible, and the wall fragment will have to be repaired. If the floor holder of clothes hanger is no longer needed, just hide it in the utility room in minutes.
- Wide range of models. You can choose an outdoor hanger for any style of interior, for any type of clothing, accessories and even shoes. They differ in size, material of manufacture, external design.
Hanger for clothes, floor, wooden
A wooden hanger is the most popular option. The tree is strong and durable, therefore, such a hanger will be stable and reliable. On sale there are lacquered and painted products, carved models, as well as the most concise, which, incidentally, can be done on their own. Wooden clothes hanger will be appropriate in many styles directions – from traditional classics to fashionable loft . Decorate such a hanger and room in the style of country, as well as a room in modern style’s.
Hanger for clothes, metal, metal
This hanger has an impressive weight, so its stability can not be doubted. Most often, metal hangers are made of chrome-plated aluminum, which can be painted in a variety of colors. Separately it is necessary to tell about forged floor hangers. These are products that are not inferior to the practical qualities of conventional metal, but have enhanced aesthetic properties. Forged hanger is a unique and elegant decoration of your hallway or verandah .
Hanger for clothes, outdoor, IKEA
Holders from a variety of materials can be found in IKEA. The IKEA hanger can also be a combination of materials. For example, plastic hangers due to their small weight are unstable, so manufacturers use a hybrid plastic with metal. Also metal and wooden hangers are supplied with rubber or plastic hook tips (so as not to spoil clothes) and legs (to protect the floor covering).
Models of hangers
- Floor – a generalized concept, which includes several varieties of this piece of furniture.
- Tripod. This is a vertically mounted tripod with hooks for modern clothes hanger stand and hats at the top. Often, such hangers have at the level of the belt a few more hooks (for bags) or a horizontally placed hoop (for umbrella-walking sticks). For stability, the bottom of the structure is designed like a tripod or provided with a flat base.
- Clothes Hanger basket. This model is similar to the previous one, but its base is a box or basket. It is convenient to store umbrellas, perhaps you will fit a basket for storing slippers, bags or bags, a dog leash, clothes care products and shoes.
- Clothes Hanger-chair. The model is really like a wide chair with a high back. On the seat you can sit down to comfortably change shoes, and under the seat can be a shelf for shoes . On the so-called back of the hanger-chair there are horizontal bars with hooks for clothes hanger stand and, probably, a shelf for headdresses.
- Coat rack. In form, such a hanger reminds the letter “P”. The upper crossbar can be equipped with hooks or be designed to store clothes on the shoulders. Although it is reasonable to combine these two types of storage of things on one system. A kind of hanger-rack – “P” -shaped hanger on wheels. Hanger racks are rarely placed in hallways because of their large size and dubious aesthetic properties. But in the dressing room, such a detail will have to go.
- Suit hanger. Compact in size, this model is designed exclusively for trousers and jackets. Usually one product accommodates one set of clothes, but the more expensive versions are designed so that several suits can be placed on them.
- Non-standard hangers. These are designer products made in the form of a branchy tree, a pile of pencils or a multi-armed robot. This is an option for those who love original interior items. By the way, creating an exclusive hanger alone will not be very difficult.